Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have fabulous children who remember my birthday. Not like my husband who says to me Sunday morning, I forgot until just now that it was your birthday. Suprise Suprise. I saw this necklace in West. It is petrified tree sap. . I collect old lanterns and McKenzie got this one at an antique show.
Thanks kids. Ranell also got me tons of camping scrap stuff which I have all ready used.

4 comments:

  1. I love the lantern and the necklace! Tell Daren when he forgets your birthday--you get double gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great kids! And a great (but forgetful) husband too. Love the lantern especially. Glad you had a nice birthday (church talk aside, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Sounds like trouble to me. I'm impressed with your kids though. FYI, your blog is doing the same thing mine did. Your background has been deleted so it has this box that says "This image or video has been moved or deleted." So get with it and get it changed! ;)

    I really need to get a family calendar going. I had no idea it was your birthday. Sorry! You need to be in our ward so I see it posted in the bulletin.

    ReplyDelete