Sunday, February 7, 2010

I was thinking that this week had been crazy but then when I sat down to type I realized that it had actually been pretty calm. Clayton has gone to a couple of the girl's district games which did put a kink in our FHE plans to go the museum. He also fell on the ice and pulled a muscle in his upper thigh on, of course, his sore leg. We did go to a wrestling match because I am having withdrawls. Today we went to my nephew Joshua's baby blessing. They had a little girl the end of December. Camilla Elise Terry is absolutely adorable. Makes me miss my Justin even more. The bishop of Joshua's ward is Daren's friend from High School. I think he was a little nervous to have his past sitting in the audience. No secrets were shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment