Okay it really was for Kirk and Shellie's wedding but even the boys thought it was great. Friday around 6:30 I fixed dinner at my place for everyone that was staying. We had spahetti and salad with garlic bread. We had so much fun just talking and catching up we stayed up till 1:00a.m.. I never do that anymore. I figured I fed over 40 people. We then proceeded to roll out sleeping bags, pads and air up the air mattresses. We were wall to wall people. Saturday morning we just casually got up and milled around until time for the wedding which was short and sweet. After a lunch at the church we returned to the house and broke out the games and cards. Those in attendance were Kim, Penny, Kota, Kade, Kennedy, Kassidy, Kort, Daren,aka the Bishop, Mellonee,aka the Bishop's wife, Jackson,Alexis, Sydney, Jace, aka the Bishop's kids, Tammy, Mark, Melissa, Kenna, Kyle, Mckenzie, Daren, Vonell, Clayton, Makay, Kirk, Shellie, K.C., Tim, Zane, Jace, LaVar, Brenda, Harry, Aunt Fern, Grandma Great, Chrisy, Steve, Tyler, Kimberly, Michael,
Sunday, March 14, 2010
INDIAN CREEK HALF WAY PARTY
Okay it really was for Kirk and Shellie's wedding but even the boys thought it was great. Friday around 6:30 I fixed dinner at my place for everyone that was staying. We had spahetti and salad with garlic bread. We had so much fun just talking and catching up we stayed up till 1:00a.m.. I never do that anymore. I figured I fed over 40 people. We then proceeded to roll out sleeping bags, pads and air up the air mattresses. We were wall to wall people. Saturday morning we just casually got up and milled around until time for the wedding which was short and sweet. After a lunch at the church we returned to the house and broke out the games and cards. Those in attendance were Kim, Penny, Kota, Kade, Kennedy, Kassidy, Kort, Daren,aka the Bishop, Mellonee,aka the Bishop's wife, Jackson,Alexis, Sydney, Jace, aka the Bishop's kids, Tammy, Mark, Melissa, Kenna, Kyle, Mckenzie, Daren, Vonell, Clayton, Makay, Kirk, Shellie, K.C., Tim, Zane, Jace, LaVar, Brenda, Harry, Aunt Fern, Grandma Great, Chrisy, Steve, Tyler, Kimberly, Michael,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alexis would like to register a complaint about the above statement!! As long as such statement doesn't mean no check in the mail. *S*
ReplyDeleteSo much fun this weekend, wish I'd seen your post before I sent my email - the bolo photo would have definately gone out, love that one.
That photo of me is UGH by the way!!