Finally finished. Everything is back together and cleaned. Now I have to load it with everything including the kitchen sink. I am still looking for a new futon or couch or something to replace the lovely orange one that was in there, but I am good to go with the loading. All of this started with tearing up the carpet to put pergo flooring down. A month later, two new walls, one new window and plenty of curse words from my husband I have the wood floor down. Thanks to a great guy who mostly just smiled. And to my dad also who was a huge help to my husband. Thanks to the best two guys in the world.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Fancy Smancy #2
Finally finished. Everything is back together and cleaned. Now I have to load it with everything including the kitchen sink. I am still looking for a new futon or couch or something to replace the lovely orange one that was in there, but I am good to go with the loading. All of this started with tearing up the carpet to put pergo flooring down. A month later, two new walls, one new window and plenty of curse words from my husband I have the wood floor down. Thanks to a great guy who mostly just smiled. And to my dad also who was a huge help to my husband. Thanks to the best two guys in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ranell, it looks great!
ReplyDelete