Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it okay to laugh?

Daren went to turn the water off at the cemetery tonight. He decided to ride Makay's pedal bike. Well on the way home the chain came off and consequently so did Daren. Daren was standing up pedaling and when the chain went Daren went sprawling across the pavement. Daren came in with blood on his elbow, his forearm, his finger and his knee. He also got some road rash on his shoulder. And after he told me what had happened all I could do was laugh because just the thought alone of him on a pedal bike was an image to imagine. Maybe he should stick to motorbikes. Oh wait a minute when he rides those he runs into pickups. Maybe he should stick to his recliner.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's OK or not, but....I'm sure doing it! He He I hope he's not healed up by IC so we can all get a gander!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were going to be at the program, we'd love to se a re-enactment. Hope he's feeling well and his pride is healing as well as his cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some major empathy pains.... but even at that I'm still giggling. Sorry Daren.

    ReplyDelete