Thursday, December 29, 2011

January 2011


January at our house is all about wrestling. We do a lot of traveling to watch Clayton wrestle. We go from Bear Lake to Wendell and tons of places in between. Because of a family funeral we did not make the trip to Wendell with Clayton. This was really difficult for me because there are not very many matches I have not attended. I gave the boys strict instructions to use their phone to video and then to send them to me. Clayton decided that he wanted to play a joke on me. He called and told me that he had lost his temper with Coach Sawicki and that he had yelled at a ref. He told me he had been kicked out of the tournament and that Coach would not let him ride home on the bus. I was upset and then furious and then sad and then angry and any other emotion that I could think of all at the same time. I called a couple of moms and they confirmed that there had been a problem with Clayton. I was literally getting in my car and headed to Wendell when Clayton came clean that he was only joking with me. Needless to say I did not think it was very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment