Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tis the Reason


I love nativity sets. This one is from the Primary Presidency. It is actually Makay's but it is so cute I had to put it on the shelves next to mine.

This one was given to me by a secret Santa 2 years ago.

This is my Grandma one. It is Fisher Price and all playable if my grandchildren every come to my house for Christmas. They can play with Baby Jesus all they want.

This one was given to me by a dear friend. Thanks Tausha.

This is my newest one. The kids gave me this Willow Tree one. It is beautiful. I moved things around and it now has the place of glory that my white nativity(no picture) has had for many years. I have the greatest kids on the earth. I controlles the tears when I unwrapped it but not now that I am typing this. Merry Christmas. Remember the reason for the Season.

1 comment: