
Bedroom Skiing
Again this story is about McKenzie. The next year McKenzie decided to learn to ski. This was great except that it was summertime, so she improvised. She took a door off a cupboard in her bedroom and applied liquid soap all over it and then propped it up against the edge of her bed. She then stood on top of the door and tried to slide down the door. Disaster was waiting for her as usual. She broke her foot. This was the opposite leg of the one she broke earlier. Thankfully this time she only had to be put into a walking boot. Again, here comes the patience card. Just getting McKenzie to school was taking all the patience I had. I obviously had not learned enough patience the first time around because here I was again trying to learn more of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment