Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm a Big Kid now!

The other day Makay rode his motorbike to Grandma's house. He was gone quite a while so I decided to call to see if he had left her house. She told me that he had been gone in plenty of time to get home. I decided that I had better go see if he had wrecked or ran out of gas. I started down the road and I could see Makay pushing his motorcycle down the road. I stopped and asked him if he had run out of gas, he said no he thought it had overheated. I asked him why he didn't call and he looked and me and said because I don't have a cell phone. Now he had pushed the back a little over a mile and had passed two houses of people who are in our ward. He could have stopped at either house and called but he didn't think about that. Well Daren looked the bike over and he decided that it had given Makay his last ride. Daren went tonight and got a bigger bike for Makay. Heaven forbid we should go more than a week without a motorcycle.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Makay! It looks awesome!! Do you get to bring it to Indian Creek?

    ReplyDelete