Okay it's not really that bad for all of you who's thoughts went that way. Daren and the guys went to Idaho Falls yesterday and he brought back Makay 13 little chicks.
Our friend brought us a big tire that we set up in the shed along with feeders and a light. We have a couple of meateaters and some laying hens. Clayton is not too fond of them because he has a huge fear of birds of any kind. So I guess this is mine and Makay's project. We have cats and a dog who really likes to chase the neighbors chickens so we will have to watch him close. Last night Daren and I were burning our ditch bank and when we came back in the house Makay said wow we are really a farm now with hay, chickens, and you guys burning the weeds. Daren and I both laughed.
Makay you are so funny! When Tate was little he told people we didn't live on a real farm, because we had no animals!
ReplyDelete